* 11 nights on board majestic Anawrahta as per detail itinerary in twin/double sharing room with daily breakfast.
* Activities and meal as per itinerary with ( B,L,D)
* Private A/C transfers & transportation on tour
* All sightseeing tickets as indicated in the itinerary
* Professional English speaking tour guide on each location.
* Complimentary water & wet tissue on touring day
* International & domestic flights
* Visa fees
* Personal Travel insurance
* Other personal expenses
* Tip Gratuities
Thing To Carry
All passengers are limited to two (2) items of luggage each: One suitcase or backpack, with a maximum weight of 20kg and maximum size of 70 liters. One piece of hand luggage, with a maximum weight of 7kg.
It is advisable that you should pack light with some set of clothes, good walking shoes, camera. Light and easy dry clothes for summer wear, wind breaker for the Autumn and warm clothes in the for the Winter.
Applied for Tour Reservation
- Cancellation is made over 30 days before the departure date; there will be no charge for cancellation except the forfeiture of the deposit.
- Cancellation from day 30 till 15 days before the departure date of the booking; 40% of the total sum per person will be charged.
- Cancellation from day 14 till 7 days before the departure dates; 60% of the total amount per person will be charged.
- Cancellation within 6 days before the departure date of booking or No show; the full amount will be charged. If, rather than cancel, you wish to transfer your booking to another person, we can arrange this subject to your instruction, and the transferee providing his or her full details, confirmation of acceptance of the terms of the contract, agreement to pay our costs incurred in making the transfer and any outstanding balance of the total price.